Product Manager 2 - Product Consultant (Warrensburg)
Compensation: $136,100.00 - $136,100.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as Personal Cell or Cellular in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family Legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, and both individual and institutional retirement.
WFA Trust & Wealth Management (TWM) is a product group within the Products and Advice division of Wells Fargo Advisors. Our team helps Financial Advisors (FAs) expand their business and deliver innovative wealth management strategies to their clients. Our product elevates financial advisors by providing them resources to empower their clients to manage their family dynamics and their emotional assets.
As a product group, we are responsible for all aspects of our business, including marketing, communications, training, business development, finance, compliance, legal, risk, and operations. We are the primary contact for financial advisors, branch management, senior leadership, channel management, internal business partners, trust partners and recruits.
The Product Manager 2 plays a critical role on our team by:
- Working closely with the Trust & Wealth Management Managing Director and Product Manager to support the overall efforts of our group
- Analyzing and processing trust FA compensation
- Assisting in SmartStation and BETA Account opening
- Developing and enhancing new and existing operational processes
- Data mining and data analysis to support the High Net Worth Partnership, acquisition, retention and business growth opportunities
- Generating and providing reports to various departments within WFA
- Serving as TWM operational subject matter expert partnering closely with trust partners, Finance, Accounting and Information Technology (IT) to support ongoing business functions and future projects
- Resolving FA trust inquiries and issues
- Researching escalated issues and identifying trends for improvement
- Sourcing, analyzing, interpreting and reporting various data elements to support our group's efforts and optimizing the efficiency of business development tools
- Managing, socializing and effectively executing numerous initiatives with an emphasis on enhancing risk management controls
- 3+ years of product management experience, product development experience, or a combination of both
Other Desired Qualifications
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Ability to manage complex data and reporting projects requiring coordination of resources at different levels both internally and externally
- Ability to produce high level summary analysis reports in a meaningful and understandable format
- Microsoft Excel experience designing and running macros
- Ability to consult, build, and maintain solid working relationships in and outside of immediate department
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to manage small to medium size projects or initiatives, from initiation through implementation
- Ability to negotiate and facilitate issue resolution
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Access skills
- Knowledge and understanding of project management principles: coordinating, planning and executing through all phases
- Knowledge and understanding of Salesforce, Smart Station or contact management system
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Experience communicating and presenting complex information to multiple levels of the organization
- Knowledge and understanding of relational database concepts, querying, data warehousing, ETL process, requirements gathering and/or decision support tools
- Ability to turn preliminary or ambiguous information, ideas, or problems into well-defined plans and solutions
- Beta experience
- Excel experience creating pivot tables
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MODisclaimer
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...