At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers financial needs and help them succeed financially. We re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
The Credit Risk Data Infrastructure Analytics and Reporting team designs and develops complex processes to support the strategic and tactical information needs for non-Basel regulatory reporting, credit stress testing, risk exposure analytics, and other risk-related data files, dashboards and reports. We work closely with Corporate Credit, Governance Teams and Risk partners including Controllers, Technology, Product, Collections, Quality Teams, etc. We set up and maintain controlled production processes to align with the governance and oversight policy requirements for regulatory and risk reporting. We are the subject matter experts regarding our information deliverables often doing root cause analysis to fully understand data anomalies and data reconciliation as well as assist other analysts regarding the use of information sources to satisfy information needs. We are seeking an experienced professional to join our dynamic team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop, support and maintain production reports including CAR and CCAR reporting using SAS and Excel
- Redevelop processes for standardization across lines of business, efficiency, and automation
- Support analysis and reporting on initiatives and strategies including stress testing, disaster reporting, and key performance indicators
- Provide data and analytics expertise on risk and regulatory concepts and communicate the findings with partners
- Develop innovative data quality tools using SAS VA to aid root cause diagnostics
- Become the central point of communication between partner teams particularly in regards to governance and control development
- Provide key support of internal and external audits and examinations
- Partner with Data Information teams optimize and expand data availability to support production needs
- Generate compliance reports to internal and external auditors, and communicate with partners with the up to date information
- 7+ years of risk reporting experience, risk analytics experience, or a combination of both
Other Desired Qualifications
- SQL or SAS experience
- Ability to coordinate completion of multiple tasks and meet aggressive time frames
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in one of the following statistical related fields: applied mathematics, statistics, finance, economics, or engineering
- Background in leveraging BI Tools such as SAS Visual Analytics
- Programming skills with experience in working with large datasets in a data warehouse environment
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills (Macros, VBA, Pivot Tables/Charts)
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated experience in building and deploying reporting solutions
- Demonstrated experience in deploying best practices in a production environment
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and deliver quality products under tight time lines
- Demonstrated ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions with strong capability to assess, identify and communicate the gaps in data, data requirements and data delivery methods
- Ability to research, evaluate and recommend new approaches to data management technology and to keep abreast of changing regulatory expectations for reporting and data validation/management
- Need to be an innovator who seeks to solve problems over and above the immediate question that is asked.
- In-depth business knowledge on consumer lending product (e.g. credit card)
- Excellent data diagnostic and root cause capabilities
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Associated topics: actuarial analyst, actuarial assistant, actuarial consultant, actuarial director, actuary, cost, director actuary, investment actuary, life actuary, mathmatics