Weckworth Manufacturing, Inc.
Job Description: Customer Service Representative
Reports To: Director of Sales
We are searching for a Customer Service Representative that can be a customer liaison, resolve product issues/customer complaints, purchase order review and entry and processing change orders or expedite requests. Must have the ability to work across departmental boundaries, specifically engineering and manufacturing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage with multiple and diverse customer base both in government and commercial sectors.
- Maintain work flow by monitoring steps of the process to meet customers expectations and deadlines.
- Process customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation.
- 3-5 years of related experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities to meet customers expectations and processing deadlines.
- Attention to detail, organized and strong communicative skills verbal and written.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and JobBoss experience
Job Type: Full-time, Mon. - Thurs., 7:30am 5:30pm & Friday 7:30am-11:30am.
Competitive salary and benefit package. Weckworth Manufacturing, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.
All applicants must submit a resume or apply in person at 128 Baughman, Haysville, KS HR office.
Associated topics: call center associate, call center representative, platform support, product support, representante de servicio al cliente, representative, service, service specialist, telephone, tsr