UPMC Health Plan and WorkPartners is looking for an Integrated Data Analyst to produce in-depth reporting and analytics for employer group clients, internal business line leaders and executive management. The analyst will help identify and monitor health and absence risks in populations and evaluate the impact of implementing integrated health and productivity solutions. As a support for business line leaders, analyst will demonstrate the ability to deconstruct existing business processes and make specific recommendations for operational improvements. The position has potential for exceptional career growth opportunities.
* Meet deadlines and turnaround times set by managers and department director (these deadlines and turnaround times will, at times, require the employee to work until the project is completed, meaning extended daily work hours, extended work weeks, or both). * Design, construct and summarize in-depth analyses. * Apply data-mining, statistical and advanced modeling techniques. * Create and maintain operational and customer-facing reports supporting UPMC Health Plan and WorkPartners products. * Compare performance against regional, national and international benchmarks. * Document requirements and define project scope and objectives under the direction of senior-level Analysts. * Regularly collaborate with team members and see projects through to completion. * Complete tasks with an emphasis on quality and accuracy. * Explain findings to both technical and non-technical audiences, including customers and senior management.
* Bachelor's degree in analytics, economics, mathematics, computer science, statistics or a related field required. Equivalent work experience will be considered.
* Data analytics experience preferred.
* SQL experience is highly preferred
* Strong computer skills such as Microsoft Excel required, with knowledge in database-management systems such as Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server preferred.
* High degree of professionalism, enthusiasm, autonomy and initiative.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, and forge strong interpersonal relationships within the department, with other departments, and with external audiences.
* Attention to detail is critical to the success of this position.
* Interpret and communicate to management and colleagues, verbally and through written reports, the results of complex, quantitative analysis.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
UPMC is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.