Compensation: $38,940.00 - $52,950.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Coordinates delivery of medication and supplies to assure timely, safe and accurate delivery to patients. Also serves as backup to the Patient Delivery Representatives as necessary.
* Ensures the warehouse and operations are clean and orderly.
* Assists by picking orders and shipping as needed.
* Performs PSR duties as instructed.
* Has good organizational skills.
* Dispatches and coordinates with pharmacy and nursing all deliveries as instructed.
* Cooperates with other staff members when planning and organizing reimbursement activities.
* Assembles and packages orders for same and next day delivery and writes up the delivery log.
* Performs various duties associated with company owned vehicles to ensure they are clean and in proper running order.
* Demonstrates the ability to work effectively and maintain expected productivity.
* Prioritizes activities needed to be done.
* Carries out all responsibilities in accordance with Chartwell's Core Values.
High school diploma / GED
1 year pharmacy operations experience
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
Automotive Insurance Driver's License Act 34
UPMC is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Associated topics: ambulance, communication specialist, customer service, dispatch, dispatcher, emd, emt, public safety, telecommunications, telecommunicator
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...