Establishes and monitors clinical programs including but not limited to community nursing agency contracts for patient services and Performance Improvement activities.
* Provide clinical updates/in-services to community nursing agencies, as needed.
* Provide clinical support to district managers efforts in managed care programs/educational series.
* Monitor agency authorization vs. patient visits and benchmarks against Chartwell nursing visits for like therapy, as needed.
* Cooperate with other staff members, when planning and organizing clinical programs
* Prioritize activities needed to be done.
* Demonstrate reliability and follow-through on all assigned tasks.
* Good organizational skills
* Monitor patient satisfaction with agencies and agencies satisfaction with Chartwell performance.
* Make sure that work meets quality standards.
* Manage and track nursing agency contracts for implementation and renewal.
* Comply with Chartwell policies/procedures and accreditation standards for nursing care in home infusion.
* Receptive to new ideas and views of others.
* Maintain confidentiality of patient information
* Assist with development and oversight of branch and company-wide performance improvement activities.
* Establish positive working relationships with internal and external customers.
* Attend regular staff meetings to gather and disseminate information.
* Handle customer complaints in a fair and empathetic manner.
* Give high priority to client satisfaction and customer needs.
* Participate in development and implementation of departmental goals.
* Show pride in work.
* Maintain courteous demeanor at all times.
* Set high goals or standards of performance for self.
* Take initiative to present ideas/suggestions to management.
* Carry out all responsibilities in accordance with Chartwell's Core Values.
* Provide clinical support for insurance verification personnel in obtaining and/or interpreting clinical information.
* Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively and express ideas clearly both verbally and in writing.
* Ensure that all technical, clinical skills are current.
* Display a neat, clean and professional appearance at all times
* Demonstrate the ability to work effectively and maintain expected productivity.
BSN preferred. 1-2 years performance improvement experience and previous home infusion therapy nursing experience preferred. Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills required. Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
Registered Nurse (RN) Act 34
UPMC is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Associated topics: chaplain, community participating, customer service, event organizer, personalized support, project, resource worker, staff, teacher, tutor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...