TechStyle Fashion Group - Fabletics Retail is currently looking for a Full-Time Sales Lead for our Fabletics Retail Store at American Dream in Rutherford, NJ.
How Do You Fit In?
As the Sales Lead you would be responsible for providing a best in class retail store customer experience and support in sales and operations. Using cutting edge technology you will enable our Customers to shop seamlessly between our website and retail stores. Work alongside the Store Manager, store supervisors, and a team of highly personable associates to help our Customers Live their Passion. The right candidate would be a self-motivated, highly energetic individual who is comfortable engaging the public. You will join a tight knit group of key contributors who are actively working together to achieve aggressive goals, and meet timelines to drive the business forward.
This position will report to the Store Manager.
* Embody our culture and values through a high degree of self-accountability acting as a model for all team members both internally or externally.
* Actively engage our Customers in new and meaningful ways by providing knowledge on the fabrics, features, fit, and function of our product.
* Drive Customer engagement inside and outside of the store environment ranging from store events & promotions to community projects.
* Provides training and immediate feedback around our Customer Experience Playbook & other performance expectations (Customer Engagement, Omnicart, Member Chat, etc.)
* Works in coordination with the Store Manager to inspire associates to meet/exceed individual & team performance goals.
* Communicate inventory and training needs to Store Manager to increase overall Customer experience.
* Maintain store-merchandising guidelines that make the store easy to shop and add value to the Customer's purchase journey.
* Actively participate to provide and nourish feedback to Store Manager to continuously improve the business.
* Strive for excellence meeting and exceeding Store objectives as it relates to Performance, Productivity, Efficiency, and Quality standards.
* Serve as a resource for general product knowledge to all customers and team members.
* Maintain personal sales and achieve sales goals.
* Maintain all safety and security standards and identify, communicate potential issues.
* Unpack boxes for inventory as required. Boxes can weigh 10-30 lbs.
* 1-year minimum of work experience within a retail environment. Prior retail management experience, a plus.
* Knowledge & familiarity of active lifestyle choices such as Yoga, Cycling/Spin, Pilates, Weight Training, Running, Nutrition and other healthy activities.
* Ability to socially interact with Customers, Employees and Business Partners inside and outside of the store environment.
* Ability to work with large teams.
* Great interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
* Have a high degree of comfort dealing with ambiguity, including the ability to take initiative when an opportunity provides itself.
* Familiar with retail inventory and POS systems.
* Self-motivated, a good communicator with an innate ability to bring the best out in others.
* The ability to multi-task, set priorities and work well under pressure.
* Flexibility in work hours, open to work evenings, weekends, and national holidays.
* This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching and climbing ladders.
* Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
Why Work for Us?
Mission: To Reimagine the global fashion business by creating the world's most innovative and admired fashion company.
Since its founding in 2010, TechStyle (formerly JustFab Inc.) has become one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in history. Together, TechStyle's five portfolio brands, JustFab, ShoeDazzle, Fabletics, FL2 and FabKids provide over 4 million VIP members with on-trend fashion at an exceptional value.
We attribute our success to a culture of innovation that spans across our six offices in Los Angeles, Louisville, San Francisco, London, Barcelona and Berlin. Our workforce is committed to bringing new levels of execution and passion to design, marketing, manufacturing, supply chain, engineering, corporate culture and customer service.
If you're passionate about reimagining an industry and are looking for a place to innovate, be challenged and architect your career, explore available opportunities on our jobs page. At TechStyle, we believe in helping our employees define and reach their career goals. Our unprecedented growth allows us to offer motivated and passionate employees the opportunity to learn, grow and create career building experiences that mutually benefit our customers, our business and our employees.
What Are Our Core Values?
We follow 7 cornerstones that impact what we do and what makes us successful:
* Be Passionate: Love your craft, contribute your ideas, foster debate, take initiative, our members feel this come through everything we do.
* Be Great at Your Job: Demonstrate the specific areas of technical excellence appropriate to your level and role, contribute relevant developments from your field to keep us cutting edge, share knowledge, and teach others.
* Be Entrepreneurial and Accountable: Make responsible decisions as if it were your own business, continually improve how we work and what we offer, follow-through on deliverables, proactively managing expectations, hold others to a high standard, minimize bureaucracy, respond effectively to change, challenges and the pace of our business, take ownership for our success, keep our members in mind.
* Do the Right Work: Manage your tasks to meet your deliverables, organize your time so you can succeed, understand how your work impacts the business, think strategically to solve the right problems, proactively raise questions and issues that need attention, prioritize the most important work to help us achieve our goals.
* Be a Team Player: Pitch in when needed, listen to others' concerns, identify dependencies within and across teams, be aware of your impact, keep others informed, collaborate effectively to ensure collective success.
* Learn and Grow: Stretch and challenge yourself to keep learning, ask for help, apply feedback, look for where you can improve, keep developing in your role, continually increase your contribution to results.
* Let's Not Take Ourselves Too Seriously: Work hard, but keep it fun and light-hearted, no ego, make this a great place for each other, be yourself, inspire others' best, help us not take ourselves too seriously, have a positive and constructive attitude.
TechStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/PV/D (minority, female, protected veteran, disability)