Regional Account Manager (Boston/Avon)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
RoadSafe Traffic Is Now Hiring a Regional Account Manager in Boston/Avon Area, MA.
RoadSafe Traffic Systems (RoadSafe) is the largest provider of traffic control and pavement marking services in the United States. Our national network of 50 branches supports government, private, special event, utility and railroad projects in over 40 states. Expert knowledge of traffic control and roadway striping coupled with a unique ability to quickly mobilize our extensive fleet, state-of-the art equipment and trained technicians allows RoadSafe to safely provide quality, value, and peace of mind to our customers nationwide. RoadSafe enjoys exclusive contract agreements with some of the United States' biggest industrial companies and contractors. Known for our sophistication and professionalism, RoadSafe is called upon to handle the biggest and best projects in our industry. At RoadSafe, we offer a competitive pay, growth potential and an excellent benefits package for those who qualify including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plans. RoadSafe recognizes and values diversity.
POSITION SUMMARY: Regional Account Managers are responsible for developing relationships with customers and growing accounts in their assigned territory through the promotion and selling of the companys products and services to customers within the assigned territory. Customers will exist in government, commercial, industrial, and educational enterprises that require traffic control, traffic safety, traffic direction and related equipment and services.
* Conduct phone calls, emails, and personal site visits to customers and prospects to promote, sell, and rent products and services in given strategic territory.
* Assemble a presentation using predeveloped marketing materials and deliver to small groups on a frequent basis.
* Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss sales and credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
* Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
* Coordinate all service requirements with the Operations team to insure proper customer service.
* Generate and develop new customer accounts to increase revenue by cold-calling when necessary and appropriate.
* Follow-up with customers on open quotes and action items from meetings.
* Actively manage call schedule to adequately cover assigned territory in a time-efficient manner.
* Use applicable sales management software tools (CRM) to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
* Maintain accurate records, including sales call reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation to be included in CRM Tool
* Have a comprehensive knowledge of new and used equipment sales in the areas of Pavement Marking Traffic Safety Devices, and Traffic Control.
* Consult with customers on the valuation and sales estimates of equipment.
* Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasts to management and vendors.
* BS degree with 3-5 years of outsides sales experience with a focus on large territories / regions (or 5-7 years successful track record without BS Degree.)
* Understand Department of Transportation hierarchy, decision making processes, and operating procedures.
* Experience selling solution based services along with a strategic entrepreneurial motivation.
* Excellent Time management and organizational skills a must.
* Success developing and implementing 90 day plans and executing on them.
* Traffic Control industry experienced preferred.
* Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
At RoadSafe, we offer a competitive salary, commission/bonus, growth potential and an excellent benefits package for those who qualify including medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k) plans. RoadSafe Traffic Systems, Inc. recognizes and values diversity.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Loading some great jobs for you...