Sr Performance Improvement Analyst
Compensation: $47,455.00 - $111,780.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
As the world's leading video and ecommerce retailer, QVC has a history of growth and success that goes unmatched. QVC is part of Qurate Retail Group and believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- for customers who crave engaging shopping experiences. As a $14B business, we reach over 370M homes worldwide, with 2.2B visits to 13 websites. Qurate Retail Group is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. Our technology teams are constantly innovating. From designing apps to creating entirely new platforms, technology is at the core of all that we do. QVC is currently in search of a Sr Performance Improvement Analyst
Accountable for the development and implementation of AI models and comprehensive data analysis and reporting for the QRG US. Reporting to the Global lead for performance Improvements the holder will lead a team of Improvement analysts and will be accountable for the deciding the methods and techniques to gather large volumes of complex vendor & customer data to provide insights and solutions to the QA & Inbound logistics team, vendors and Merchants. This individual will influence global finance & IT teams providing clear and concise data mining strategies. The holder will be responsible for presenting 'what if' models to illustrate potential impacts to customer experience and cost for Vendors & Merch. The holder will analyze long term trends & opportunities to improve customer experience and business efficiency.
Job Description Details
Build, develop and lead the QA & Inbound logistics analytics team for US QRG. Identify, hire and develop team members to execute QA & Inbound logistics data analysis.
Conduct regular performance reviews with direct reports to maximise individual and team performance.
Working with the Learning and Development team, identify the development requirements of the reporting team and implement development solutions that provide stretch targets and opportunities for further development.
Communicate corporate and departmental performance goals and standards so that the team understands expectations and how they are linked to QVC's vision, values and goals.
Create an environment where staff innovation/involvement is actively encouraged in line with our corporate values.
Assessment and design of appropriate software solutions, data mining storage/structure and reporting capability. Collaborate with global performance improvements teams to ensure alignment with reporting outputs to support continuous cost and service improvement.
Consistently review existing models and reporting and develop new methods to analyze key stakeholder KPI's and oversee the work completed by the team ensuring a high quality of work is maintained. Develop new KPI's when/if required.
Provide tools allowing access to actionable insight for internal and external QRG contacts/Vendors to improve the customer experience and business efficiency. Ensure all data is shared and stored to meet infosec guidelines. Influence change within the business to achieve this.
Section 3: Critical Skills/Knowledge
* Understands data dependencies beyond their department at an enterprise level; will use this information to provide their analysis.
* Provides forward-thinking analysis that accounts for long term variables.
* Networks with and influences key decision makers and senior leadership.
* Can create presentations and dashboards which clearly and concisely convey information to an executive level audience.
* Actively fosters relationships at a senior level to gain influence and trust
* Ability to lead and influence cross functional and cross market teams
* Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments in partnership with senior and executive leadership
* Possesses specialized, extremely technical knowledge of data mining, statistics and AI techniques.
* Has the ability to influence decisions and people by disseminating complex data and turning this into insight. This may also include both large and small data sets. Were no data is available, convey convincing arguments to influence strategic decisions.
* Experience with Data Mining, Regression Analysis, and Cluster Analysis
* High level of proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
* Preferred experience with SPSS, SAS and SQL
* Position requires a high level of interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work independently and interface with multiple management levels
* Experience in leading a team
* Must be team-oriented and collaborative
About QVC, Inc
QVC, Inc., exceeds the expectations of everyone we touch by delivering the joy of discovery through the power of relationships. Every day, in nine countries, QVC engages millions of shoppers in a journey of discovery through an ever-changing collection of familiar brands and fresh new products, from home and fashion to beauty, electronics and jewelry. Along the way, we connect shoppers to interesting personalities, engaging stories, and award winning customer service. Based in West Chester, Pa. and founded in 1986, QVC has more than 17,000 employees and has retail operations in the U.S., Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, France, and through a joint venture in China. Worldwide, QVC engages shoppers on 14 broadcast networks reaching approximately 370 million homes, seven websites, and 220 social pages. Visit corporate.qvc.com to learn more.
QVC, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ : QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, "Qurate Retail Group"), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce,#3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com. QVC, Q, and the Q Ribbon Logo are registered service marks of ER Marks, Inc.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at ...@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...