HR Data Governance Partner
Compensation: $106,940.00 - $201,520.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Good intelligence generated from good data is a key component of the People strategy at Qurate Retail Group. Our leaders and People teams rely on the data generated from the many processes across the team member lifecycle to enable key decisions, recruit outstanding talent and help create a world-class experience for our employees. The HR Data Governance Partner will liaise directly and independently with various functions in the organization to support Data Management and Governance initiatives to ensure the quality and reliability of our People data through standards, processes and technology. The ideal candidate will be able to collaborate and provide direction to functional areas and working groups around People systems, data policies, processes and practices, integrating data governance practices and strategies into the overall People analytics function across operating units.
Job Description Details
* Validate multiple data audits independently to arrive at actionable conclusions
* Identifying gaps that impact the timeliness or quality of information, and define solutions to ensure outputs meet governance objective of highest quality of team member data
* Collaborate with subject matter experts, stakeholders and data owners to develop mechanisms and rule sets to validate the accuracy of data
* Leverage technology to improve and automate team member data audits
* Administer global tacking of team member data audit SOPs
* Other duties, responsibilities, and activities as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Project Management or related field or equivalent relevant experience
* 3 + years data analysis experience
* Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite products (Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
* Advanced data manipulation skills using MS Excel, such as filtering, sorting, formulas such as creating pivot tables, Vlookups, and macros
* A critical eye for the quality of data and strong desire to get it right.
* Superior analytical, investigation and problem-solving abilities
* Ability to clearly identify, quantify and communicate the business risks associated with data quality
* Strong attention to details and can analyze information quickly.
* Experience with implementing data standards, policies, practices, and procedures that lead to substantive improvements in data integrity
* Experience working with an HRIS is required; Workday experience strongly preferred
* Previous Data Governance or Data Quality Management experience preferred
About QVC, Inc
QVC, Inc., exceeds the expectations of everyone we touch by delivering the joy of discovery through the power of relationships. Every day, in nine countries, QVC engages millions of shoppers in a journey of discovery through an ever-changing collection of familiar brands and fresh new products, from home and fashion to beauty, electronics and jewelry. Along the way, we connect shoppers to interesting personalities, engaging stories, and award winning customer service. Based in West Chester, Pa. and founded in 1986, QVC has more than 17,000 employees and has retail operations in the U.S., Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, France, and through a joint venture in China. Worldwide, QVC engages shoppers on 14 broadcast networks reaching approximately 370 million homes, seven websites, and 220 social pages. Visit corporate.qvc.com to learn more.
QVC, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ : QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, "Qurate Retail Group"), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce,#3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com. QVC, Q, and the Q Ribbon Logo are registered service marks of ER Marks, Inc.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at ...@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...