Senior Compensation Partner
Compensation: $67,900.00 - $111,780.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Qurate Inc., the world?s leading video commerce and curated shopping experience retailer, seeks dynamic people to join our team We are currently looking for a strategic Senior Compensation Partner to support the Compensation team in the design, administration, implementation, and communication of market compensation programs. You will work with HR and business leaders for assigned client areas (either within US or globally, as needed), and may lead more complex functional or enterprise-wide compensation projects and initiatives. This specific role is in support of the Zulily business unit, located in Seattle, WA. There will be regular travel involved to provide support to the People Team and Leaders at Zulily. The position is based at our headquarter location in West Chester, PA Job Description DetailsJob Responsibilities
- Provide high level strategic compensation support and leadership for assigned client groups or market on behalf of the Compensation COE.
- Provide support and advice on org design, job evaluations (market pricing), offers and promotional increases, department re-organizations, compensation communications, and other issues.
- Engage directly with senior leaders across the business, thinking and operating very strategically and proactively, partnering with a wide variety of key stakeholders across the organization.
- Act strategically and proactively to determine compensation opportunities within client area or more broadly for Qurate, and act as a thought leader for compensation function.
- Conduct compensation studies for client groups as needed to support total rewards pay strategy and competitive pay positioning.
- Manage compensation projects for US or Global Comp teams - including project plan and timeline development, data analysis based on market data and best practices, formulation of thoughtful recommendations and alternatives, leadership of and/or participation in multi-functional project teams,
- Development and Administration of Compensation programs, guidelines, and practices; Assist the team in developing and defining compensation guidelines to create consistency in practices across the org and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Oversee fundamental salary administration and compensation programs, policies, and practices, as well as compensation-specific education and training, for HR and business within assigned client areas.
About QVC, IncQVC, Inc., exceeds the expectations of everyone we touch by delivering the joy of discovery through the power of relationships. Every day, in nine countries, QVC engages millions of shoppers in a journey of discovery through an ever-changing collection of familiar brands and fresh new products, from home and fashion to beauty, electronics and jewelry. Along the way, we connect shoppers to interesting personalities, engaging stories, and award winning customer service. Based in West Chester, Pa. and founded in 1986, QVC has more than 17,000 employees and has retail operations in the U.S., Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, France, and through a joint venture in China. Worldwide, QVC engages shoppers on 14 broadcast networks reaching approximately 370 million homes, seven websites, and 220 social pages. Visit corporate.qvc.com to learn more.QVC, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ : QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, 'Qurate Retail Group'), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce,#3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit? www.qurateretailgroup.com . QVC, Q, and the Q Ribbon Logo are registered service marks of ER Marks, Inc.EEOAs an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at ...@QVC.com for assistance.Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience required preferably with Human Resources or Finance focus.
- 5 + years direct compensation experience -strong knowledge of all areas of broad-based compensation
- At least 5 + years overall business and/or Human Resources experience preferred. Analytical, HRIS, Consulting and/or Finance experience is a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced level spreadsheet experience (pivot tables, databases, formulas).
- Strong financial, math and analysis skills required; High level of data accuracy and meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent working knowledge of compensation policies and practices and compensation related law
- Excellent PC skills are required along with strong working knowledge of Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills, and strong technical skills and modeling abilities.?
Loading some great jobs for you...