Software Development Engineer II
Employment Type: Full-Time
PillPack, an Amazon subsidiary, acquired in 2018
PillPack is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and drive the future of medicine. We use design, service, and technology to provide the best possible customer experience and change the way people think about medicine.
PillPack's fulfillment tech organization is searching for a talented software developer to help us evolve and optimize different steps involved in delivering the right medications at the right time to the right customers.
What you will do:
· Design, implement, and deploy large-scale systems and services to support PillPack fulfillment operations and businesses goals
· Define secure, scalable, and low-latency services that aid in efficient physical processes
· Work with cross-functional teams collaborating and delivering on key fulfillment tech goals
· Simplify complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions
· Communicate with different internal and external stakeholders about design decisions and operational ramifications
· 3+ years of professional experience in software development
· Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Experience with scaling and performance of large systems
· Obsession with quality and user experience
· Deep understanding of distributed and service-oriented architectures; delivered large scale commercial enterprise software systems or online services
· Knowledge of best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, CI/CD processes, testing, and operations.
· Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Loading some great jobs for you...