Job Description & Requirements
Vascular Surgery Physician - in Oklahoma
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $.00
Ranked #1 in Oklahoma and #3 in the nation our hospital is a Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence and Pinnacle of Excellence award recipient and number one in the nation for patient satisfaction. Hit the ground running in our high-volume practice with existing referral base.As an integral member of our thriving practice, you'll enjoy
- Stepping into an existing high-volume bread and butter vascular surgery practice with existing referral base
- Complete relocation package, competitive salary, and benefits, including 6 weeks' PTO
Our Oklahoma practice location is a family-friendly, mid-sized, gateway city with easy access to two major metros. We love our art and architecture, boutiques and ballparks, coffee houses and craft beer.You'll also find
U.S. News & World Report ranks Oklahoma #17 forBestStates Quality of LifeJob BenefitsAbout the Company
- Our cost of living is 24% below the national average
- Proximity to state's largest recreational lake with 20 miles of shoreline
- Great weather with plenty of sunshine and mild winter temperatures
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Vascular Surgeon, Surgery Vascular, Vascular System, Vascular Surgery, Vascular Surgical, Vascular Treatment, Cardiovascular Surgery, Vascular Job Description & RequirementsVascular Surgery Physician - in OklahomaStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $.00...
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician