Job Description & Requirements
Pediatrics/Adolescent Medicine Physician in Ohio
On behalf of University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital (UH/RBC) and the University Hospitals (UH) system, MillicanSolutions, LLC, a leader in academic pediatric executive search, has initiated a national search to identify up to three faculty members for its Division of General Academic Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine (GAP). Ideal candidates will have interest and expertise in continuity clinic education, General Academic Pediatric research and/or Adolescent Medicine.OpportunityHighlights
Research in General Academic Pediatrics
- UH Rainbow Center for Women & Children: Practice based at new, 40,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art center where health care services offered include general pediatrics and adolescent medicine, outpatient pregnancy care, and general OB/GYN. Additional key services provided are pediatric dentistry, optometry, community services, childbirth and parenting classes, breastfeeding support, integrated mental/behavioral health services, nutrition education and classes, WIC, and ambulatory pharmacy. The Rainbow Center serves as the continuity clinic location for RBC's pediatric residents. Leadership of continuity clinic education program for trainees
- The ideal candidates will demonstrate a proven track record of educational scholarship, as well as experience in leading and evaluating educational programs in an academic setting.
- UH Rainbow Center's new model of care, represents the opportunity of redesigning the resident continuity clinic schedule and team structure, and the Center's community programs all offer fertile ground for innovation in trainee education. In addition, the Rainbow Residency Program seeks to design and implement a new Primary Care Track for pediatric residents interested in careers in primary care and community health.
- The ideal candidates will demonstrate a proven track record of funded research and publications
- There is also an opportunity for successful candidates to develop a path toward external research funding, with a faculty role crafted to align with the candidate's expertise, further their research skills, with a blend of clinical, education, and research responsibilities.
About the Company
- The ideal candidates will be fellowship trained in Adolescent Medicine and have a proven track record of growing clinical programs dedicated to adolescent care - particular areas of interest include eating disorders, LGBT health, and growing inpatient and regional consultation, as well as relaunching the Adolescent Medicine fellowship program.
- Opportunity to represent Rainbow in regional pediatric population health initiatives.
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Job Description & RequirementsPediatrics/Adolescent Medicine Physician in OhioStartDate: ASAPOn behalf of Univer...
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, children, kid, md do, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care