Job Description & Requirements
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine Physician in Colorado
Merritt Hawkins, the nation's premier academic search firm, is pleased to partner with a new Osteopathic Medical School in the Southwest. We are seeking OMM candidates with a passion for teaching, patient care, and potential research who can assist in the further development of this growing program.
Interested candidates are encouraged to respond with a copy of your CV and the best telephone number to reach you.
- Founded in 2017
- Beautiful 32-acre campus with panoramic mountain views
- 104,000 square foot ultra-modern and innovative College of Medicine
- State-of-the-art facilities include two 200-seat interactive lecture halls, 45-table OMM lab, gross anatomy lab, simulation labs, multipurpose lab, seminar rooms, 8,950 square foot library, and breakout rooms for students
- 99% residency match rate
- Board scores ranked among the top 5 COMs in the country
- 80% teaching / 20% clinical
- Teaching year 1 and year 2 medical students-additional curriculum input for years 3-4
- Collegial and collaborative environment to foster learning and development for students and faculty
- Opportunity to occasionally teach at the school's other campus in Colorado
- Faculty appointment-academic rank will be commensurate with experience
- On-campus housing for faculty and students
In addition to this tremendous practice opportunity, you will enjoy the following amenities:
- One of the fastest growing markets country
- Incredible panoramic mountain views everywhere you look
- National and state parks-your Grand Circle tour of Utah's parks and monuments awaits
- Outdoor paradise-if you like running, hiking or biking you won't find a better place
- Master planned communities filled with amenities
- 12 golf courses-public and private
- Climate conducive to outdoor activities year-round
- Outstanding schools - performing arts, charter, private, and public options
- Immediate airport access
- 2-hour drive to \"Fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada\"
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
For more information or to apply for this position, all candidates must respond directly to Merritt Hawkins.
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neuromuscular Medicine, Neuromuscular, Physician, Neuromuscular Junction, Neurology, Neurological Disorder, Medicine, Doctor, Md, Health Care, Patient, Patient Care, Hospital, Pathology, Job Description & RequirementsOsteopathic Manipulative Medicine Physician in ColoradoStartDate: ASAPMerritt...
Associated topics: blood collection, lab, mls, molecular, services, sterile processing technician, technician, technician iii, technician laboratory, testing