Job Description & Requirements
Occupational Medicine in Colorado
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 8:00-5:00 Pay Rate: $.00
Our thriving practice in Colorado is looking for an occupational medicine physician. In our QPOP performance program, we split revenue with the provider 50/50. Some providers make an additional $5,000/month under this program.
As an integral member of our practice, you'll enjoy:
- Very little competition, 4-day work week option, no nights, and no call
- 7 locations with exponential growth
- On-site physical therapy, massage therapy, one chiropractor, and a full-time radiology technician
Up to $275,000 Potential
Just one hour outside of Denver, our practice is located in one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in Colorado and is central to many excellent communities in which to live.
You'll also appreciate:
About the Company
- Home to two colleges, a university, and other professional learning schools
- Close proximity to multiple ski resort areas
- Excellent outdoor recreation-more than 30 parks and 6 outdoor sports complexes???????
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Occupational Medicine, Preventative Medicine, General Preventative Medicine, Gpm, Public Health Care, Aerospace Medicine, General Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Job Description & RequirementsOccupational Medicine in ColoradoStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 8:00-5:00 Pay Rate: $185000...
Associated topics: care, family medicine, family medicine physician, family practice, family practice physician, hospitalist, outpatient, primary care, provider, urgent care