Job Description & Requirements
Neurosurgery Physician in Wisconsin
Neurosurgery - One of the State's Largest Neuroscience Groups
Enjoy a collegial approach to patient care with our highly experienced Neuroscience Team including 8 Neurologists, 4 Neurosurgeons, plus 1 Orthopedic Spine Surgeon, 3 Physiatrists fellowship-trained in Pain Management, Chiropractic Care, and Physical Therapy.Clinical Neurology Job Specifics:
- 82% Spine, 18% Intracranial
- 3 days in surgery-case volumes range from 18 to 22 per month per surgeon
- High clinical and surgical case volume
- Call schedule is 1:5
- The surgeons are covering two main hospitals and hold clinic in their own freestanding facility
- Defined path to partnership and ancillaries
- 2-year full partnership track or planned/defined partnership track-partners typically earn $1.000,000+
- Complete benefits package including malpractice, fully funded retirement, six weeks of vacation/CME and compensated call
- Level II Trauma Center
- The Morgan Quitno Press ranked this as the \"Safest Metropolitan Area in America\"
- Low cost of living and an average commute time of 15 minutes or less make this community a great place to live and raise a family
- Affordable lake living with a small town feel that provides big city amenities
- The school systems are the envy of many in the nation
- Major league sport franchises, touring Broadway productions, music festivals, and unique character
- Easy access to Milwaukee and Chicago
\"The group's philosophy on care not only involves delivering the most advanced treatment and compassionate care to patients and their families but recognizes the need for their team of dedicated healthcare professionals to serve as community advocates for neurological and general health in the region.\"Preferred Qualifications
Board Certified or ability to be Board Certified within 5 years of trainingAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurosurgeon, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Brain Surgery, Brain Surgeon, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Surgeon Job Description & RequirementsNeurosurgery Physician in WisconsinStartDate: ASAPNeurosurgery - One of the State'...
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician