Job Description & Requirements
Mohs Surgeon in Virginia
Merritt Hawkins Department of Academics has partnered with a well-established and highly-regarded academic institution for this critical recruitment. The independent Department of Dermatology is seeking a driven Mohs surgeon as the Director of Mohs Surgery. This Department of Dermatology has an ACGME accredited Residency Program with eight residents. Between the training and expanded clinical presence, there is endless opportunity for teaching and a busy practice.Opportunity Highlights:
- Director of Mohs Surgery - Regardless of experience, this is a rare opportunity to put your ideas and vision into action as you lead this section in a growing Department
- State-of-the-art Mohs suite has been recently expanded and renovated to meet the demands of a busy surgical practice
- Seeking faculty that bring passion for education and working with residents and students
- Opportunity to practice 100% Mohs Surgery
About the Company
- Water Sports - surrounded by water, both bay and ocean: enjoy water-front homes, boating, fishing, and more on 144 miles of shoreline
- Family Community - Rated #2 place in the United States to raise a family by Parenthood Magazine, and the 4 th safest city in the country by WalletHub
- Cost of Living - Realtor.com named this area as one of America's most affordable beach towns!
- Access - While you can live in town or on the water, there is also the ability to enjoy day-trip access to endless historic sites, mountains, or Washington, D.C.
- Growth - So many recognize this area for all the amenities and benefits. It is a top destination for retired and active-duty military and the metro area is one of the top locations in the country for growth in attracting millennials.
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dermatologist, Mohs Micrographic Surgery, Mohs Surgery, Mohs Surgeon, Mohs, Dermatology, Chemosurgery, Skin Care, Skin, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Skin Cancer, Md Job Description & RequirementsMohs Surgeon in VirginiaStartDate: ASAPMerritt Hawkins Department of Academics has...
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician