Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Physician in Oregon
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 4x10's Pay Rate: $.00
With the gorgeous weather and the Cascade Mountain surroundings, this Oregon community offers easy access to all the amenities you could ask for. Wine enthusiasts to extreme sports enthusiasts will find everything conveniently close. With mountain access, this prime location in Oregon puts you within close proximity to several renowned attractions from the ski and recreation areas, to several renowned wineries, along with the river and lake access to some of the best fishing in the world.Job Specifics:
- Employed, 100% outpatient practice
- Competitive base salary with very manageable patient load (14-16 patients per day)
- No call, no nights and no weekends, 15 holidays off
- 100% paid benefits package for provider includes: health, vision, dental, and malpractice with tail coverage.
- Work in a team environment, in a brand new facility, with dentistry, optometry, behavioral health, pharmacy, and full lab
- Great retirement package
About the Company
- Live near the beautiful Pacific Ocean, surrounded by water, mountains, evergreen forests, and thousands of acres of parkland
- Families will enjoy this Oregon experience that includes all sorts of outdoor adventure, clean air and friendly safe environment
- Spend hours hiking in the mountains, touring wineries, skiing in the winter, exploring the area using the miles and miles of hiking and camping land, or just enjoying a healthy lifestyle at home
- Airports located close for any travel
- Ranked in top ten safest cities in Oregon
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Job Description & RequirementsFamily Medicine Physician in OregonStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 4x10's Pay Rate: $230000....
Associated topics: bilingual, care, family, family practice, family practice physician, hospitalist, outpatient, physician md do, practice physician, urgent care