Job Description & Requirements
ED Radiologist in Colorado
StartDate: 07/01/2019Available Shifts: 7 on, 14 off
We are seeking applicants from private practice and academic backgrounds for an emergency radiology opportunity in Denver, Colorado.Practice Details:
Denver-Consistently Ranked One of the Best Cities in America
- Night shift work from 9 pm - 7 am
- Typical schedule is 7 days on, 14 days off - flexible
- Opportunity to work with radiology residents
- Competitive salary plus bonus, health benefits, malpractice insurance, and retirement plans
- Moonlighting available for extra income
- Selected #2 Best Place to Live by U.S. News & World Report 2016
- Just minutes away from Coors Field, River North Art District, and other Denver hot spots
- Jaw dropping views of the Front Range Rockies
- Enjoy 300 days of sunshine with average temperatures of 80-90 degrees in the summer and 50-60 degrees in the winter
- World-renowned skiing, hiking, biking, golfing, boating, and other countless outdoor activities to keep you busy year-round
- Top-notch public school system-including the coveted Cherry Creek School District and countless private and parochial options
- Unlimited housing options from the most modern apartments and condos to new housing developments, country club housing, and so much more
Candidates interested in this position must inquire through Merritt Hawkins to be considered.
BE/BC by the American Board of RadiologyPreferred Qualifications
Fellowship in Emergency Radiology, Abdominal Imaging, or NeuroradiologyAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist, Emergency Radiology, Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Medical Physicists Job Description & RequirementsED Radiologist in ColoradoStartDate: 07/01/2019Available Shifts: 7 on, 14 offWe ar...
Associated topics: cath lab, cath laboratory, ct scan, mammographer, mri, rad, radiographer, radiologic, radiology, scan