Job Description & Requirements
Dermatopathology Physician in Virginia
Merritt Hawkins Department of Academics has partnered with a well-established and highly-regarded academic institution for this critical recruitment. The independent Department of Dermatology is seeking a Dermatology trained, Dermatopathologist as the Director of Dermatopathology. This Department of Dermatology has an ACGME accredited Residency Program with eight residents. Between the training and expanded clinical presence, there is endless opportunity for teaching and a busy practice.Opportunity Highlights
- Opportunity for Endowed Professorship - While we are hiring at all ranks, for a candidate that qualifies there may be an opportunity for the Antoinette F. Hood Professor of Dermatology.
- University holds a long history in Dermatopathology, with a past Chair that was a world-renowned leader in the field
- Seeking faculty that bring passion for education, working with residents and students
- Department Chair with a national reputation - on board of American Association of Dermatology
- Growing Department with programs ranging from cutaneous cancer to a new Aesthetic Center
- Director of Dermatopathology - Regardless of experience, this is a rare opportunity to put your ideas and vision into action as you lead this section.
About the Company
- Water Sports - Surrounded by water, both Bay and Ocean: enjoy water-front homes, boating, fishing, and more on 144 miles of shoreline
- Family Community - Rated #2 place in the United States to raise a family by Parenthood Magazine, and the 4 th safest city in the country by WalletHub
- Cost of Living - Realtor.com named this area as one of America's most affordable beach towns!
- Access - While you can live in town or on the water, there is also the ability to enjoy day-trip access to endless historic sites, mountains, or Washington, D.C.
- Growth - So many recognize this area for all the amenities and benefits. It is a top destination for retired and active-duty military and the metro area is one of the top locations in the country for growth in attracting millennials.
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dermatopathology, Dermatology, Pathology, Skin Disease Job Description & RequirementsDermatopathology Physician in VirginiaStartDate: ASAPMerritt Hawkins Department of...
Associated topics: care, care physician, clinic, family, family medicine physician, family practice, general practice, primary care, urgent, urgent care