Cybersecurity Governance Senior Specialist
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Title: Cybersecurity Governance Senior SpecialistJob Location: Rosemead, CAJob Type: Full-Time / ContractRole:
- Analyze current/future technologies, vendors, and hardware that are/will be utilized by the organization to establish secure baselines/configurations.
- Work with stakeholders on deviations from standards or policies and develop and/or recommend appropriate mitigation/remediation countermeasures in operational and nonoperational environments.
- Research current industry vulnerabilities, and risk trends, and how they could impact the enterprise. Creates recommendations for mitigating controls or remediation activity that will influence cybersecurity policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Contribute to development of cybersecurity strategy for SCE. This benefits the organization by creating appropriate governance models and requirements. This strengthens our overall security posture.
- Five years of Cybersecurity Governance and/or general Cybersecurity experience.
About us:Founded in 2007, InterSources Inc is a Small Business Enterprise (SBE), Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) & Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) Certified Company specializing in providing IT Consulting, IT Staffing Solutions, and Software solutions. We have been recipients of Various Awards under 'Fastest Growing IT Consulting and Software Company ' and 'Excellence in Technology Services '
- Bachelor Degree in computer science, engineering or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Five years of experience in Information Technology (IT) performing process analysis, project analysis/support and/or project management/policy and standards writing or a related function.
- GIAC, CISSP, CEH.
- Experience working with MITRE Attack framework, CIS TOP 20, NIST 800-53.
Loading some great jobs for you...