Senior Property Broker - Energy & Power Practice
Compensation: $96,080.00 - $194,360.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Uses significant risk expertise and knowledge of industry and carriers to design and develop solutions that meet client needs.
* Implements the strategy to achieve growth goals and provide exceptional client service.
* Develops the go-to-market strategy and articulates the value of placement function and participates within pricing of services as applicable.
* Facilitates submission of coverage specifications and obtains quotes from carriers based upon the "assist, advise, and assume" transaction model.
* Responsible as the lead broker to ensure the appropriate client service is delivered.
* Binds coverage and is responsible for the accuracy of placement binders and policy.
* Creates and maintains relationships with practice, insurance markets, clients carriers and/or underwriters to provide cohesive client service.
* Advises on changing insurance and risk management market conditions and informs client executives, client advisors, and/or clients of major developments affecting various types of products/coverage.
* Interfaces closely with client executives and client teams to support client retention and new business production.
* Drives senior placement/technical support activities on assigned accounts, such as ensuring procedural compliance, reviewing data and updating annual renewal exhibits, maintaining accurate placement system entries, to ensure contract execution as required
* Advises management about client issues or trends through clear and concise communication and participates in development of solutions
* Energy & Power experience a plus but not a requirement
* At least 5+ years of property broking or commercial property underwriting experience required
* New York State Property & Casualty Insurance License
* B.A. or equivalent
* Energy and utility property experience a plus
* Highly Protected Risk (HPR) experience a plus
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Associated topics: agent, broker, commercial, commercial estate, commercial property, commercial leasing agent, listing, realtor, real estate agent, real estate broker
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...