Senior Project Manager - Insurance Systems
Compensation: $70,050.00 - $101,960.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Marsh's Private Client Services business is focused on serving the unique needs of affluent individuals and families, designing comprehensive risk management and personal insurance solutions. The Senior Project Manager will manage the vendor selection process, ensures that Statements of Work (SOWs) are consistent with meeting project objectives, costs and timelines, develops, edits and implements project plans to manage the lifecycle and operational aspects of projects (e.g., resources, scope, schedule, cost, assumptions and dependencies). This individual would manage work-streams, prepare status reports and interface with stakeholders to ensure strategy and execution are aligned with defined objectives. This individual will coordinate and communicate the activities of internal and external project personnel with relevant stakeholders to ensure appropriate signoffs are in place, key milestones are achieved and that progress is within time and budget constraints. This role will report to the Project Executive.
Desired Skills and Experience
* BA/BS degree in related discipline
* 5+ years of experience in the Project Management field
* Project Management Methodology Certification preferred
* Agency Management System Conversion Experience (Applied TAM and Applied EPIC preferred)
* Experience with Salesforce Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Audience Studio integrations
* Experience with data conversions and data lakes/warehouses
* Manages complex projects (Agency Management System Conversion, build out of Salesforce Financial Services Cloud/Community Cloud custom portals, data conversion and transformation, re-design of end-to-end to delivery systems), ensuring that the project is completed on time, within budget, and to a high level of client satisfaction
* Develops and maintains detailed, robust, high-quality risk plan and project plan including resources, scope, schedule, cost, assumptions, dependencies, etc., keeping plans updated through the project lifecycle
* Experience with data pipeline into Big Data Lake including comprehensive reference data project
* Understands the impact of scope changes and adjusts project plans and communicates accordingly
* Interacts and maintains ongoing communication at the appropriate levels within the team as well as with the stakeholders, and ensures everyone on the delivery team understands their roles and responsibilities
* Negotiates resource requirements with responsible management when faced with conflicts in priorities
* Undertakes regular work streams and project meetings, documenting and following up on actions and risks identified from the meetings
* Reviews significant project proposals of high complexity and ambiguous parameters with high visibility and identifiable risk to the Company, validates all project requirements, and provides recommended changes to proposal, as appropriate
* Explores and recommends solutions to the project requirements for projects where there is no identified precedent
* Participates in recommending new standards and procedures
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Disability/Gender Identity employers
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...