Oliver Wyman - Senior Motion Graphic Designer - New York
Compensation: $64,820.00 - $105,150.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60 cities across 29 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. Our 5000 professionals help clients optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman's thought leadership is evident in our agenda-setting books, white papers, research reports, and articles in the business press.Our clients are the CEOs and executive teams of the top Global 1000 companies.
Visit our website for more details about Oliver Wyman: www.oliverwyman.com
Oliver Wyman is seeking an exceptional, talented, and experienced Motion Designer to join our team in New York City. As Senior Motion Graphics Designer, you will be a core member of our in-house creative team, and provide creative direction and ensure to deliver compelling and engaging storytelling.
* Conceptualizing, designing and creating compelling cutting edge motion graphics for a variety of digital platforms and audiences.
* Executes projects from initial concept through execution and final delivery, on time and at a highest possible standard.
* Liaise extensively with clients to ensure a clear understanding of customer needs and requirements and to effectively communicate design ideas and rationale.
* Working closely with other Designers, Videographers, and departments to deliver the highest quality visual output.
* Stay abreast of the latest tools and technologies in motion graphics and digital marketing field.
* Bachelor of Arts, Graphic Design, Motion Graphics or comparable field experience is preferred
* 5+ years of professional experience with motion graphics
* Excellent working knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other VFX production tools. (e.g., Cinema4D experience a plus)
Skills and Attributes:
* Strong foundational knowledge of layout, typography, color, grids, proportion, and movement
* A superior eye for detail, with the ability to multi-task
* Self-directed and a dedicated professional with a "roll-up his/her sleeves" attitude
* Flexible and adaptable, while maintaining high levels of productivity and effectiveness under pressure
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
* Fluently and clearly communicate in English with colleagues and multiple stakeholders.
* Ever-evolving understanding of the latest editing techniques and visual trends, as well as the agility to incorporate them into existing formats and brand guidelines
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...