Branch Relationship Banker II
Compensation: $66,930.00 - $112,010.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Location: Pittsburgh, PA Description
A Relationship Banker II plays a key role in helping our consumer and business customers by building relationships that provide opportunities to proactively recommend appropriate deposit, loan and other banking products. When needed, you will also process customer transactions accurately and efficiently in order to provide exemplary customer service, but also educating customers on bank products, services and technology.
Your responsibilities include:
- Proactively driving sales through walk-in customers, pre-set appointments, referrals from customers and other branch colleagues and partners.
- Educating and referring customers to other areas of the bank to deepen relationships and build strong internal partnerships. Being proficient in understanding and educating customers on consumer deposit products and consumer lending.
- Providing excellent customer service and effectively resolving customer issues.
- Adhering to all operational, security, risk and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Demonstrating acumen in sales, customer service, relationship management, banking, investments, consumer lending, business banking, business lending, communication and presentation.
- Maintaining your knowledge of all products, services, technology and policies.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years customer service and sales in banking, financial services or goal driven retail sales
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 year customer service and sales banking, financial services or goal driven retail sales
- Three years military service
- 1 year military experience in contracting, civil affairs, support, or similar function with communications and relationship skills
- Career minded individuals that want to join an organization where they can gain experience and build a career
- Huntington provides career paths and development plans to get you where you want to go
- Bachelor's Degree Comfort with technology such as mobile services and online banking services are a plus
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position
Associated topics: counselor, customer, loan officer, loan review, mortgage, mortgage loan, mortgage loan officer, officer, personal banker i, personal banker iv
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...