Network Engineer 2- this person will provide operational support for Huntington's Enterprise Voice Network organization.
- Provide operational support for Huntington's Enterprise Voice Network organization.
- Assists with the planning, design, research and acquisition of new or upgraded hardware and software systems; maintains current knowledge of hardware, software and network technology and recommends modifications as required.
- Maintains documents and updates the network and security infrastructure, tests and implements vendor security patches, implement workarounds for unpatched security vulnerabilities.
- Operationally supports the enterprise wide platforms related to Cisco IP telephony (CUCM v9), Cisco Contact Center (UCCE v9) and Call Recording.
- Makes corrective actions when necessary following change control guidelines and polices.
- Create all required technical documentation in accordance with Huntington's Change Control and project management processes and procedures.
- Provide after hours on-call support on a recurring basis.
- Associate's degree
- Min 3 years of experience with Cisco IP Telephony, Contact Center, IVR and Call Recording
- Good understanding of Toll Free Routing features and communications protocols such as H323 / SIP/ QoS / QSIG / T1 CAS / AMIS / G.711 / G.729, SRST, private line services from T1 to DS3 is required.
- 3 years of experience with UNIX/Linux.
- Experience with dynamic routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF.
- Advanced understanding of business technology drivers and their impact on architecture design
- Advanced understanding of performance and monitoring
- Proficient in more than one specific infrastructure technology
- Advanced understanding of best practices and HNB policies
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Technical certifications as required
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal) and ability to work both independently and in a group.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize. Self directed and accountable.
- Experience in an enterprise environment is required.
- Previous banking/financial industry experience is a plus but not required.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details. Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.
Associated topics: 5g, avaya, cable technician, electrical, electronics, engineer, hardware, technical, voip, wireless