Customer Advocacy Ops & Oversight Mgr
This is a process and risk management driven role requiring experience around voice of customer development, process and data analysis, project and program management, business process mapping and management of process improvement, including defining and measuring improvement and success.
- Supports the Customer Advocacy Ops and Oversight Director focused on Customer Advocacy operations, complaint governance, process mapping, and other centralized functions (e.g., executive reporting, Board reporting, capacity management, etc.)
- Responsible for assisting with overseeing Customer Advocacy specific controls, UDTs, policies and procedures and risk management functions
- Provides support for Customer Advocacy operations by coordinating with Research Operations, Complaint QA and Data & Reporting Operations to ensure data and reporting quality, work efficiencies, vendor management and budget management
- Assists with the production and oversight of the development of enterprise complaint reports and business segment reports and provides updates on activities to improve customer experiences in response to complaints
- Provides assistance with the coordination, tracking, and reporting on audit, risk and regulatory related meetings, reviews, and exams
- Supports efforts to manage and enhance Customer Advocacy's SharePoint site, Team Handbook, new hire experience, internal training documentation, and roles and responsibilities identification and documentation
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 7 years years of experience in a project management role supporting teams within a highly regulated environment
- Project Management certification
- Strong organizational, analytical, technical and project planning and management skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive results
- Experience in a customer support and retention environment
- Excellent communication skills; written, oral and presentation
- Ability to build relationships, collaborate and work well in teams.
- Experience working effectively within a matrix, mission oriented and diverse business environment
- Ability to lead change across people, processes and technology.
- Ability to collaborate with internal cross-departmental teams to drive solutions and manage executive level relationships
- Continuous Improvement or Six Sigma certification or similar experience a plus
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details. Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.