Vendor Engagement Partner
Compensation: $50,560.00 - $78,130.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Job Description Details
The QxH Communications & Engagement Partner is responsible for the programs and processes supporting HSN and QVC US' vendor communications, vendor recognition, vendor events and vendor feedback forums. This includes outlining, researching, writing, and asset collection for all aspects of vendor portal articles and the writing, editing, approvals, and distribution of vendor communications at the HSN, QVC, QxH and Qurate levels; hands-on management roles within the planning of the annual recognition and engagement programs (vendor forum & star awards); and management of vendor feedback forums such as the QxH Vendor Advisory Board, QVC Beauty Advisory Council and the Vendor Voices survey. The role also includes other merchandising-related communication writing as needed.
Strategic & Operational Alignment
- Create and expertly advance a strategic approach toward communications and engagement by creating a plan that aligns to merchandising goals.
- Collaborates to identify gaps that enable QVC's vendor community to better understand the QVC strategies and operations.
Engagement & Communications
- Management and coordination of QVC, HSN, QxH and Qurate Retail Group Vendor Education & Engagement Communicationsdrafting, editing, approval & distribution
- Create and drive a vendor voice within communications that embraces the QxH brands and business goals via consistent messaging on business strategy and operational requirements.
- Utilize multiple communication channels to reach a diverse vendor community while tailoring content and tone to various audiences within different product categories, as necessary, to establish rapport through timely and candid messaging.
- Direct management of cadenced communications, such as In Case You Missed It, Change Notice, etc.
- Partner with key business stakeholders to implement new/revised guidelines, requirements, and other pertinent information that are accurate and easily accessible, such as QContacts, to QVC's Vendor Portal.
- Manage community pages on QVC and HSN Vendor Portals
- Work with Sr. Manager, Vendor Education & Engagement to manage all aspects of engagement event planning and execution, including QxH Vendor Forum and Star Awards Presented by QVC & HSN
- Maintain documentation of event collateral, notes, post mortems, etc.
- Ensure accurate information is available and easily accessible by maintaining team shared environments (Vendor Portal, Internal SharePoint sites, etc.)
- Drafting of other merchandising-related communications, as needed
Voice of the Vendor
- Develop and maintain key relationships with internal teams to drive vendor engagement along key vendor touch points within the product workflow.
- Manage Meeting Logistics, including calendar invites, and presentation creation for QxH Vendor Advisory Board and QVC Beauty Advisory Council Meetings
- Partner effectively with Vendor Teams, such as the Vendor Advisory Board (VAB), to promote an engaged vendor community that aligns with the company's strategic direction and operational requirements.
- Create methods to listen to and engage our diverse vendor community through the use of forums, surveys, and other tools to guide vendor advocacy efforts that improve processes and practices that impact vendors
- Work with Sr. Manager, Vendor Education & Engagement to manage development and execution of QxH Vendor Voices Survey and scheduling / executing QxH Vendor Voices Survey results action plan development and share-out meetings
- Develop additional feedback forums and work through day-to-day relationship management via the QVC and QxH Vendor Inbox Inquiries
Performance & Recognition
- Partner with Sr. Manager of Vendor Education and Engagement to lead efforts related to Annual Vendor Recognition Program and Selection Process for Star Awards
- Backup for vendor inquiries on QVC performance reporting
Onboarding & Education
- Work with Manager, Onboarding & Education, on drafting, editing, approval & distribution of communications announcing educational opportunities
- Maintain Did You Know? and Training Tips Sections on QVC's Vendor Portal
- Manage the addition or removal of vendor guidelines, manuals, etc. to the QVC Vendor Portal when needed, due to changed policies or procedures
- Trained as back up to facilitate webinars, as needed
- Manage community pages on QVC and HSN Vendor Portals
- Maintain Internal Contact Pages on QVC and HSN Vendor Portals
- Backup for QVC & HSN Vendor Portal branding update efforts
About HSN, Inc.
HSN, Inc., is a leading interactive entertainment and lifestyle retailer, offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. HSN incorporates entertainment, inspiration, personalities and industry experts to provide an entirely unique shopping experience. At HSN, customers find exceptional selections in Health & Beauty, Jewelry, Home/Lifestyle, Fashion/Accessories, and Electronics. HSN broadcasts reach approximately 90 million households (with live programming 364 days per year) and its website HSN.com features more than 50,000 product videos. Mobile applications include HSN apps for iPad, iPhone and Android. Visit corporate.hsn.com to learn more. HSN, Inc., founded 40 years ago as the first shopping network, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, Qurate Retail Group), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer).
For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com. For more information, please visit corporate.hsn.com, or follow @HSN on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at ...@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...