Executive Office, Sustainable Finance Group, New York, Associate
Compensation: $124,885.00 - $178,020.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Loading some great jobs for you...
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
GOLDMAN SACHS FIRM OVERVIEW
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Hong Kong and other major financial centers around the world.
New York, NY
The Sustainable Finance Group is responsible for partnering with the firm's businesses to drive sustainability-related commercial activity. This includes helping to deliver leading expertise and capabilities to our clients across sustainable growth themes and driving innovation. The Sustainable Finance Group also engages with the firm's people and many of the firm's external stakeholders on sustainability including investors, policy makers, NGOs, and thought-leaders.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
This position allows candidates to develop a deep understanding of sustainability and its relevance to various clients and other stakeholders. In addition, the candidate would gain exposure to key internal and external stakeholders. The candidate will work closely with the Sustainable Finance Group's leadership team.
* Attend daily client meetings and calls, support preparation and drive follow-up
* Support cross-divisional collaboration by building relationships and communication channels with key internal stakeholders
* Contribute to preparation for monthly Steering Group meetings
* Develop presentation materials to be shared with clients on sustainability-related themes
* Create talking points and analytics on relevant policy or market-related sustainability developments
* Senior Analyst/Junior Associate
* Bachelor's Degree and 2-5 years' experience in finance, investing or markets-related role
* Ability to analyze, evaluate, form independent judgments and think creatively
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to self-direct and manage complex projects, interact and build relationships across the firm at different levels of seniority
* Highly detail-oriented, ability to manage competing priorities and strong organizational skills
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.? The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Associated topics: annuities, bond, brokerage, buy, derivatives, equity, financial, invest, market, purchase
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...