- $123,065.00 -139,760.00/year*
4870 Forbes Ave
DMI, the worlds first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management. The companys unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named one of the 2018 Top Workplaces in the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc. Magazines Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
DMI's Digital Commerce Group is seeking an experienced Xamarin Native Developer. In this role, you will work with our clients to develop the front-end of mobile applications and integrate with external systems.
- Successfully develop and implement custom mobile apps that meet the needs of our clients
- Tackle all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including estimating, architecture, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment, and post-launch support
- Design and prototype potential solutions, participate in design and review meetings, and collaborate with UI/UX teams
- Work both as a member of a team and individually to design and build mobile apps
- Stay on top of leading mobile development technologies and best practice standards, and implement them appropriately
- Adapt to changing priorities and personalities in order to seamlessly execute end goals and deliverables
- Collaborate with our clients on projects
- Occasionally travel to client sites
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 3+ years iOS and Android application development experience
- Experience using the Xamarin framework and toolset, including Xamarin.Forms and Xamarin Native, and doing front-end development for production-level applications
- Experience developing or consuming SOAP and RESTful Web services
- Experience with .Net Web API a plus
- Experience both creating technical designs and communicating those designs to clients and teammates
- Ability to conduct and participate in peer code reviews
- Proven experience writing high-quality code
- Unit testing experience
- Mobile store life cycle knowledge, including store policies, publishing, provisioning, app store and deployments
- UI knowledge, including experience building graphically intensive UIs, managing multiple view hierarchies, optimizing UI transitions, and performance on mobile devices
- Multi-platform organization and maintenance experience
- Xamarin Test Cloud, cross-platform game development frameworks, prototyping tools, and the use of Objective-C, Swift and/or Java to develop mobile apps is a plus
- Ability to follow established coding standards
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, relying on self-motivation, experience, research, and judgment to plan and accomplish assigned goals
- Ability to build rapport with team members and clients
- Effective communication in English, with good verbal, written, and presentation skills
Physical Requirement(s):No Physical Requirements
Location:Tysons Corner VA, Burlington MA, Pittsburgh, PA
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with competitive benefits, educational assistance, and career growth opportunities. Every employee is valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.
Associated topics: cellular based, cloud, c++, directory service, java, life cyccle, linux, nosql, troubleshoot, unit test
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...