- $69,600.00 -110,560.00/year*
4870 Forbes Ave
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.), the worlds first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management. The companys unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named one of the 2018 Top Workplaces in the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc. Magazines Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, andInstagram.
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Front-end Developer to contribute to the vision and creation of amazing interactive Web customer experiences for our large retail clients. You will work closely with front-end creative teams and back-end software engineers. This position will require a dynamic, results-oriented individual who can handle a fast paced environment and react quickly tochanging client needs.
- Build and improve software and tools by translating functional requirements into robust, interesting, supportable, and exciting Web-based applications that work within the overall system architecture
- Participate in the full lifecycle site development, including client-side browser development, implementation, browser compatibility validation, and bug-fixing.
- Actively troubleshoot and support applications in production-critical environments
Successful candidates will have:
- Be passionate about writing reliable, efficient, and maintainable pages and code
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit with a drive to contribute new ideas for future development
- Experience with responsive frameworks, such as Bootstrap
- Experience with AJAX, JQuery, JSON, XML, Node.js
- Familiarity with browser capabilities and debugging
- Ability to write code that meets web accessibility guidelines (WCAG or section 508)
- Self-starter with the ability to ramp up quickly and work independently
- Ability to manage workflow, priorities, and deadlines, while handling multiple projects
- Experience providing accurate task breakdowns and estimates
- Ability to track and monitor requests from inception to completion
- Flexibility to shift priorities quickly to ensure deadlines are met
- Strong organizational skills
- 5+ years of experience as a UX Developer or Front-End Developer
- Familiarity with PHP, jQuery, Java
- Experience with Magento, Hybris, and/or Oracle Commerce (formerly ATG)
- Experience with JSP and JSTL
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
Physical Requirement(s):No Physical Requirements
Location:Reston VA, Burlington MA, Pittsburgh, PA
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help meet various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up your DMI wellbeing:
- Community Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community.
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience.
- Development Annual performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development.
- Financial Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee.
- Recognition Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options.
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability. DMI maintains a drug-free workplace.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.
Associated topics: angularjs, ajax, css2, css3, html, jsp, php, web design, web developer, website
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...