VP, AML North America Risk & Control Manager
Compensation: $119,820.00 - $202,330.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Compl Bus Control Officer is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the operational risk of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Provide overall leadership role for NAM AML Risk and Control related activities
- Manage all facets of the internal audit and external reviews by handling the flow of information to and from the auditors through a standardized and controlled methodology.
- Be an advocate for the AML point of view in all matters relating to compliance and/or audit.
- Overseeing the preparation of any required responses, corrective action plans, and any other required deliverables.
- Ensuring that all issues raised by the examiners/auditors are escalated promptly to the appropriate level of management.
- Responsible for the Issue Management program in the region including corrective action plan development, assessment and tracking for AML related issues, as well as leading discussions with stakeholders to ensure timely completion.
- Responsible for the regional coordination of the Management Control Assessment / Global Risk Control program.
- Coordination of all R&C reporting requirements, including CAPs updates, MCA/GRC monthly and quarterly reports, audit updates, monthly R&C updates to stakeholders.
- Support Global Risk and Control team on all control related initiatives and other activities to ensure compliance with Citi policies and regulatory requirements.
- Act as the team leader for a team of Risk and Control professionals.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of combined relevant experience in Risk and Control and AML/BSA.
- Strong control orientation, as demonstrated by previous work experience in fields such as consulting, audit, and/ or risk management.
- Strong organization skills.
- Proven track record of managing either operational and/or control environments.
- Ability to interface with senior management and convey complex risk-related information.
- Drive results with high degree of accountability; proven time and task management competencies.
- Critical thinking and problem solving ability.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to establish rapport and build effective relationships across functions, across regions, and across all levels of management.
- Flexible, adaptable, responsive, positive approach.
- Excellent corporate work ethics (timely, respectful and considerate to co-workers, honest.)
- Self-motivated/self-starter, can take initiative, can work independently without supervision and can step in to support other team member s initiatives.
- Can work well under pressure.
- Can develop strong relationships with subordinates, peers, and senior managers.
- Demonstrates commitment and accountability and is self-confident in executing responsibilities.
- Bachelor s/University degree or equivalent experience required
- Masters degree preferred
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ('Citi ) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the 'EEO is the Law' poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.
Associated topics: ad, advertise, alumni, donor, lead generation, media, newspaper, public relations, relationship, university relationship
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...