Representative, Sales Support Location US-NJ-Mount Laurel Company Canon Financial Services Requisition ID 20996 Category Sales Support Position Type Full-Time
Responsible for acting as a liaison for all Direct Channel Sales sources, including ESS (4 Zones), CSAP, and GSD.
The role requires strong collaborative abilities, relationship building skills, and consummate technical/professional knowledge.
Workflow management, adaptability, a positive/constructive attitude, and ability to effectively manage stress in a fast-paced environment is also a must.
- Responsible for being the Single Point of Contact for assigned territories/branches. Key functions involve handling all inbound calls and emails involving credit applications, upgrades, buyouts, rates, etc. Ensure all core systems are notated accurately and promptly.
- Work with management to develop relationships with assigned Sales Branches; included, but not limited to, outbound support calls, quarterly review meetings, branch visits, etc.
- Offer tactical support to assigned Sales Territory with ongoing direction from management to better establish relationship framework.
- Work with Sales to forge partnerships through outstanding service levels
- Build internal trust and support with respect to accomplishing common organizational goals; develop a strong understanding of the CFS business landscape
- Provide timely responses to rate inquiries and non-standard rate structures. Ensure all core systems are notated accurately and promptly.
- Validate Cost Per Copy meter readings through CSA Customer Care application
- Verify application equipment MSRP values and models, validates soft costs
- Work in a team environment within Sales Support along with Risk Analysts, Documentation/Contract Management associates and Customer Service Representatives to quickly facilitate responses and deliver results
- Build working relationships with Direct Channel partners
- Supply details of credit scoring for applications and acts as a Sales advocate by gathering additional information for further credit review.
- Communicate application status and credit decisions to Direct Channel sources
- Communicate with Credit and Collections to determine causes of delinquency and to facilitate resolutions on pended credit applications.
- Partner with Documentation Administrators/Bid Group to support terms and conditions modifications.
- Meet individual goals consistent with position level requirements
- Proactively completes the responsibilities of the position while meeting performance standards with minimal supervision
- Local travel with ORM and/or leadership to Direct Channel branch locations to develop understanding of Sales
- Participate in projects, initiatives, and trainings as assigned by management.
- Bachelors degree in a related financial area preferred, but not required
- Minimum 2-3 years in relationship management and/or financial services required.
- Prior experience processing, scoring, and communication of credit decisions a plus
- Energetic, team player with positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Desire to pursue a career in the financial services industry.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines with accuracy.
- Proven ability to navigate and maintain organization of multiple tasks with accuracy in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Intermediate knowledge level of Excel and Microsoft Office products.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on rapport/relationship building, listening, and follow up skills.
- Exhibit outstanding written and verbal communication skills and takes initiative to disseminate key departmental information
- Strong analytical, problem solving, qualitative, and quantitative skills required.
Experience succeeding in a fast-paced, issue resolution driven environment
About our Company - Canon Financial Services, Inc. (CFS) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc.
About Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $36 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2017 and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2018. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based service and support for all of the products it distributes in the United States. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact ...@cusa.canon.com.
Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office. .
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners. .
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Associated topics: bank, fiduciary, financial, financial advisor, financial planner, financial professional, merchant service solution, payment management solution, risk management, stock broker