Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark fosters a consumer-focused culture, through insight, innovation and execution. Using a deep, fact-based understanding of the end-consumer enables Aramark to develop services and products to meet client expectations and customer needs. The company builds deep business relationships where it seeks to exceed client expectations through excellent service and active relationship management at multiple levels of the client organization.
Financial Analyst - Investment Analytics sits on the Investments Team and will assist the Director and Senior Financial Analyst of Investments in evaluating profitability of new business and retention efforts through financial modeling, capital returns analysis, as well as assist on ad hoc projects. This is a dynamic role that sits at the intersection of Finance, Sales and Operations. This role offers core financial and modeling training, as well as a platform to move into the Senior Financial Analyst role.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
* Assist in preparation of IRR, returns, and costing analysis for business deals utilizing best practice and benchmark assumptions.
* Assist in deal memorandum preparation with financial and operational analysis.
* Opportunity to participate in deal calls, contract review and deal approval validation. Work closely with Legal Team to ensure deal parameters are consistent with contractual agreement.
* Assist in capital investment analysis and preparation of monthly projection process and annual capital plan process.
* Prepare commissions calculation and accruals, including updating for current Plan.
* Prepare portfolio analytics to evaluate new business and retention profitability to assist senior leaders in shaping financial strategy
* Work closely with FP&A group to prepare balance sheet (e.g. A/R) and P&L review to conduct business case analysis and other research analysis in new prospect / client comparative reports.
* Complete New Business Reporting, Competitive Data Reporting and maintain Deal Log.
* Ad-hoc reporting and research.
The Financial Analyst - Investment Analytics will report directly to the Senior Financial Analyst of Investments.
* Must have a BS / BA in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
* Has demonstrated interest in financial analysis, data analytics and/or research.
* Results-driven motivation to effectively coordinate activities and accomplish goals.
* Ability to understand, create and prepare complex and comprehensive financial models.
* High attention to detail.
* Excellent organization skills.
* Excellent critical-thinking skills.
* Quick-learner and adapt to new situations and be a problem-solver.
* Able to learn company systems, including reporting and Salesforce.
* Experience with handling large set of data, including Excel.
* Has an ownership mentality and has a \"can-do\" attitude. Looks to grow via a growth mindset.
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to create good relationships with sales and operations support teams.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Associated topics: analyse, analyst, bi, business, financial reporting analyst, government, law, monitor, refine, refinement