Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide and has an immediate opportunity for a Data Intelligence and Reporting Analyst in Lexington, Kentucky.
POSITION OBJECTIVE: Process and automation/application development and financial reporting for Financial Shared Services.
* Develops and maintains processes using Access, Excel, VBA, and SQL.
* A strong understanding of Excel functions and formulas is a must.
* A strong understanding of VBA automation or Visual Basic programming is a must.
* Experience with SQL and SQL Server preferred.
* Executes day-to-day financial reporting responsibilities for multiple business units to include the review and distribution of financial data and aging, scorecard preparation and explanations, and various other financial and trending reports.
* Ensures the integrity of all financial data.
* Validate data sources
* Review data accuracy with each LOB
* Perform other duties as required or assigned.
Minimum: High school diploma or equivalent.
Preference given to candidates with associates or bachelor's degrees.
2-4 years of equivalent work experience in Financial Reporting and Information Systems.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Flexible and able to multi-task.
* Ability to coordinate multiple projects with deadlines and changing priorities.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and MS Project).
* Knowledge of macros and automation (VBA preferred).
* Knowledge of SQL (SQL Server preferred).
* Knowledge of Oracle and OLAP tools (OBIEE preferred).
* Strong technical understanding of computer systems, networking and functionality.
* High level of organizational skills, integrity and accuracy.
* Strong written and verbal communication.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Analytical and problem solving skills.
* Strong time management and prioritization skills.
* Ability to work independently as well as be part of a team.
No special physical requirements for this position. Position is situated in an office environment.
* Prompt arrival and regular attendance at work.
* Ability to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with others.
* Supports and participates in the Company's quality standards with a continuous focus on customer service.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran