4870 Forbes Ave
Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description: Responsibilities will include:
Qualifications: Education and Qualifications:
- Creation and verification of pre-functional tests
- Functional testing support (i.e. sensor verification assistance, GFCI testing, Verification of electrical panel schedules, etc.)
- Creation of deliverables list
- Cx Schedule monitoring
- Cx Matrix and document tracking
- Review HVAC, controls and electrical plans and specifications
- Consult on energy efficiency and sustainable designs
- Participate in commissioning meetings and presentations
- Assistance with static inspections and support of CxMS Issues Log
- Assist with the creation of meeting minutes
- Assist O&M personnel develop understanding of systems and design intent. Review operating modes, sequence of operations and specifics of equipment, operations, and maintenance.
- Assist in maintaining virtual documentation storage (Cloud)
- Responsible for the technical quality and accuracy of work provided under the guidance of senior engineer
- Responsible for personal time management on assigned projects
- Assist in equipment tracking
- Conduct facility maintenance staff walk-throughs
- Ability to explain technical information to technical and non-technical people.
- Assist in design reviews at various stages of design development
- Perform field inspections, equipment startups, test and balance activities, and functional performance tests
- Technical report writing and editing
- Communication with other staff including Engineers and Administration Staff
- Willingness to travel
BS in Mechanical Engineering or vocational school four year program or an associate degree in electronics, mechanical systems, computer technology, air conditioning or similar field plus three years of industry experience or five years' experience in servicing electronic and/or mechanical systems in the HVAC industry. Generally required knowledge includes HVAC controls systems, facilities management systems, site preparation, peripheral equipment installation and servicing techniques. Experience:
- New construction or existing building commissioning experience, preferred
- Strong HVAC and/or controls background
- Strong communication skills, including analytical, technical writing, team building, collaboration and problem solving
- Proven leadership ability
- Strong problem solving, communication and collaborative team building skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software: Excel, Word, Power Point
- Have a basic understanding of plumbing and mechanical systems and commissioning processes for those systems
- Have a basic understanding of electrical and emergency power systems.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...