Sr Software Development Manager – Alexa Automotive
Employment Type: Full-Time
Do you like Alexa? Do you have a passion for cars? Do you love bleeding edge technology? Alexa Automotive Local Search is looking for an exceptional software development manager to work on enabling Alexa – the voice controlled personal assistant behind Amazon Echo – in automobiles. The team seeks to provide seamless experiences for customers with Alexa in the car.
As a leader and manager of the team, you will be working with business partners, software development engineers and testers to design, implement, test, launch, document, and maintain complex software applications, tools, and systems. You will be responsible for developing career plans for software development engineers reporting to you. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product. You will learn a variety of cutting-edge technologies, development processes, and develop well-rounded skills such as leadership, and effective project management.
· 8+ years of experience managing people
· Experience with large datasets
· Passionate about learning new technoloies
· Eager to learn and learn fast, enjoy a fast paced environment
· Self-directed, demonstrate leadership potential and a team player
· Driven to provide the best customer experience via technology
· Proven ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
· Experience with scalable distributed systems and interfacing with cloud based services
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Ability to drive innovation
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Loading some great jobs for you...