Software Testing Development Engineer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in music streaming, and customer engagement. We are looking for new team members across a variety of job functions including software engineering/development, marketing, design, ops and more. Come join us as we make history by launching exciting new projects in the coming year.
Come innovate with the Amazon Music team!
Who you are:
Amazon Music is looking for a talented Software Testing Engineer to join us in revolutionizing the digital music playback experience. You will work on Amazon's leading digital music products. We have a focus on quality, so we like modular, reusable designs, continuous integration, and automated test frameworks. We love to work with smart people who have a strong sense of ownership and strong engineering mindset.
You are highly-motivated and thrive in an environment where problems are open-ended. You enjoy engaging in passionate discussions and letting the best ideas rise to the top. You see your mistakes as learning opportunities and continually look for ways to improve yourself, your team and your products. You understand that not all solutions come easily and don’t shy away from hard work to reach your goals. You think a millisecond sounds like a really long time.
· You will be responsible for creating and maintaining a TDD environment for software used by millions of users.
· You will be interacting and cooperating with other developers at Amazon Music.
· You will be developing testing a cross-platform tool that compiles and runs on Linux, iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows.
· Experience developing high-quality cross-platform code
· Ability to learn and adapt to new, complex development environments
· Firm understanding of software testing principles
· Experienced in all stages of development, including design, development, testing, and deployment
· Analytical skills, excellent communication skills, and strong team ethic
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Loading some great jobs for you...