Do you want to help drive innovations at the nexus of the financial services and consumer retail industries?
The Amazon Payment Products team needs an experienced Senior Product Manager to define and drive strategy and product feature development with a significant and measurable impact on the P&L, create additional internal and external customer facing product opportunities, and further deepen the integration of our products with Amazon’s Retail platform.
The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, self-sufficient, and strong in more than one or all of the following areas:
· Product management and development, including analyzing customer behavior, conducting customer research and tests, and developing new product features and services that deliver bar-raising customer experiences
· Customer Acquisition and Engagement management, including developing targeting strategies and optimizing the deployment of marketing budgets
· Marketing analytics, including developing analytical frameworks to understand our customers' behaviors and patterns and designing robust experimental test to continuously challenge champion strategies
· Business management, including creating business strategy, owning P&L and managing program metrics
· Project management, including creating business justifications and functional requirements for product features and services
This position involves regular communication with senior leadership on risks, financial and operational program metrics. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are essential. The ideal candidate has superior analytical abilities and a track record of finding practical, simple and creative solutions to complicated problems without sacrificing quality or core functionality.
The Amazon Payment Products organization manages all of Amazon global branded payments products (credit, installments, points, gift cards, and currency conversion). These products are growing rapidly and we are continuously adding new market leading features and services and launching new products. This specific role supports the US Private Label Credit Card business as part of the North American regional organization.
· B.S. or equivalent degree and/or related work experience in Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Sociology, or other related discipline.
· 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology.
· Experience with end-to-end product delivery with technical components.
· Experience with feature delivery and trade-offs of a product.
· Experience overseeing road-map strategy and definition.
· Ability to operate simultaneously and effectively in both tactical and strategic modes.
· An MBA or advanced degree in fields above.
· 7+ years of relevant work experience, including consumer financial services, with direct P&L ownership.
· Direct experience with software development.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· People development experience.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...