Principal Product Manager - Tech
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Amazon is looking for an experienced Principal Product Manager with a strong delivery record and senior leadership experience to own and manage strategic, cross-functional operations and technology projects. This high-visibility role will require working with business and software teams across the company and around the world to prioritize projects which support both new products/programs and existing operations and supply chain systems.
· Driving businesses processes, and reporting with fulfillment center, retail, finance, engineering, and supply chain stakeholders
· Forming cross-functional project teams, planning and organizing, managing, and executing complex projects across multiple organizations and stakeholders
· Innovating for step-change improvement in safety, quality, and cost metrics
· Partnering with Directors, VPs, and other key operational experts across the company to lead, support, and influence new business initiatives.
A successful candidate will also demonstrate:
· Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
· Demonstrated ability to lead teams
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
· Committed to learning and expanding professional and technical knowledge
· Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
· Ability to clearly communicate data insights to others
· MBA or Master’s degree in Engineering, Management, or Technology preferred
· Ability to work with teams at all levels of the organization
· Excellent written and oral communication skills with proven problem solving skills
· Exceptional analytics skills
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Loading some great jobs for you...