Sr. Manager, DF Product Management
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Imagine if you could get a new shirt from Amazon faster than you could get a pizza delivered. Or maybe a TV, or something even bigger – have you ever wondered what it would take to make that happen? At Amazon Global Supply Chain Optimization Technologies (SCOT), our innovations get customers the products they want, at the right price, faster than anyone else. We build the technology that makes the magic of Amazon happen for hundreds of millions of customers around the world. Watch this video to learn more about our organization, SCOT: http://bit.ly/amazon-scot
The Amazon SCOT organization is expanding our Direct Fulfillment team, and we are looking for a Sr. Manager of Product Management to develop strategy, build features and drive business growth. Direct Fulfillment (dropship) provides Amazon customers the broadest in-stock selection, at the quality and speed of delivery they have come to expect from Amazon. Direct Fulfillment allows Amazon to fulfill customer orders directly from our vendor’s warehouse, and is one of the fastest growing supply channels at Amazon.
This role is responsible for defining a vision, creating long-term strategy, designing and building vendor and customer facing features, as well as collaborating with retail leaders in all marketplaces to drive growth in the DF business. The successful candidate will have a combination of customer and vendor focus, the ability to understand and work with technical supply chain systems and the ability to understand business drivers and help grow our business. You will be working with user experience designers and engineers to create product specifications to deliver new features and improved experiences to our vendors and customers. At the same time, you will be diving deep to understand how DF works, and make recommendations on how to improve and grow the overall business. You will need to think globally, as the products and features you create have worldwide impact. You will lead a team of product managers with WW scope. Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 6+ years of product development experience with demonstrated ability to launch product features
· Experience working directly with technical teams in an agile software development environment
· Demonstrated ability to engage and influence senior executives
· Ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences and influence outside technical teams
· Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions
· Strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to influence through writing
· Ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations and across time zones
· MBA preferred
· 8+ years of product development experience in e-commerce
· Strong product management skills: proven track record of launching complicated product features by collaborating with cross-functional teams
· Strong business acumen – Experience working with P&L data to drive growth
· Strong analytics and SQL experience
· Extreme curiosity and appetite for learning and growth
Loading some great jobs for you...