RegularWorking at Agropur means being a member of an extended family where simplicity and honesty are part of everyday life, and where the management style is based on integrity, openness and autonomy. You can join, as well, Agropur's extended family.Summary:
We are currently recruiting for a full time 6pm-6am Box Room
. This position is a vital part to our operations. Agropur offers competitive wages and benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA plans; Life, Disability, and 401(k)! We are an employee focused organization that promotes from within and is looking for enthusiastic, team-oriented employees to join our growing team.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safe, effective and efficient set up, operation, and cleaning of either the gable top or aseptic downstream equipment for production.
- Responsible for sanitation of area and hand cleaning of all downstream equipment.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining quality of product and processes.
- Ensure accurate and timely monitoring of critical control points.
- Conduct basic trouble shooting of equipment. When necessary contact maintenance.
- Responsible for accurately filling out paper work and X3 transactions in a timely manner.
- Understand and follow production schedule or adjust as needed to avoid down-time on production floor.
- Proactively communicate with team members and keep supervision informed.
- Safety Conscience: act all times with the safety of self and others in mind
- Attention to detail: quality and cleanliness are critical competencies for this position.
- Composure: calm under pressure, not defensive or irritated when times are tough; is considered mature, can handle stress.
- Decision Quality: makes good decisions bases on analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment; most solutions are correct and accurate when judged over time.
- Integrity and Trust: is widely trusted, seen as direct, truthful and can present the truth in an appropriate and helpful manner, keeps confidences, admits mistakes, does not misrepresent self for personal gain.
- Professionalism: maintains a positive attitude and does not participate in gossiping.
- Function/Technical skills: has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Priority Setting: quickly zero in on what is important, eliminate roadblocks, and create focus.
- Problem Solving: uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Possess strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must be able to work and communicate effectively with team members.
- Organizing: can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently.
- Time management: uses time effectively and efficiently.
Be able to move up and down stairs.
Move up to 30 pounds during 12 hour shift.
Be able to work at floor level, waist level, and shoulder level repetitively.
Be able to work the shift assigned and fill in other shifts if needed.AA/EEO - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity